The European Investment Bank (EIB) Group Survey and your personal data
About Ipsos MORI
- Market & Opinion Research International Limited is a specialist research agency, commonly known as “Ipsos MORI”. Ipsos MORI is part of the Ipsos worldwide group of companies, and a member of the Market Research Society. As such we abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and associated regulations and guidelines.
What is Ipsos MORI’s legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Ipsos MORI requires a legal basis to process your personal data. Ipsos MORI’s legal basis for processing is your consent to take part in this EIB Group Survey. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please see the section below covering ‘Your Rights’.
How will Ipsos MORI use any personal data including survey responses you provide?
- Firstly, responding to this survey is entirely voluntary and any answers are given with your consent.
- Ipsos MORI will use your personal data and responses solely for analysing businesses’ investment activities and behaviour to produce anonymous, statistical research findings and insights.
Who we share your data with
- Ipsos MORI is working with Market Research and Fieldwork Agencies to administer the telephone survey around the world. All partners used during the data collection will be approved and compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked if you wish to consent to the EIB emailing you a summary of the research findings for your country, and therefore for your email address and country to be provided to the EIB. Doing this is entirely voluntary (the findings will also be published on the EIB website), is done so only with your consent and no other data will be provided.
How will Ipsos MORI ensure my personal information is secure?
- Ipsos MORI takes its information security responsibilities seriously and applies various precautions to ensure your information is protected from loss, theft or misuse. Security precautions include appropriate physical security of offices and controlled and limited access to computer systems.
- Ipsos MORI has regular internal and external audits of its information security controls and working practices, and is accredited to the International Standard for Information Security, ISO 27001.
How long will Ipsos MORI retain my personal data and identifiable responses?
- Ipsos MORI will only retain your data in a way that can identify you for as long as is necessary to support the research project and findings. In practice, this means that once we have satisfactorily reported the anonymous research findings, we will securely remove your personal, identifying data from our systems.
For this project, unless you have given consent for Ipsos MORI or another research company to contact you again when the project is repeated in the next one or two years we will securely remove your personal data from our systems by the end of December 2020.
- Pursuant to the Regulation, you have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data which we may hold by contacting Ipsos MORI or the EIB.
- You have the right to access your personal data within the limited period that Ipsos MORI holds it.
- Providing responses to this survey is entirely voluntary and is done so with your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent and to object to our processing of your personal data at any time.
- If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at the below Ipsos MORI or EIB address.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), if you have concerns on how we have processed your personal data. You can find details about how to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Alternatively, complaints may be submitted to the EIB Data Protection Officer or to the European Data Protection Supervisor.
Where will my personal data be held & processed?
- All of your personal data used and collected for this survey will be stored by Ipsos MORI in data centres and servers within the United Kingdom and European Economic Area.
How can I contact Ipsos MORI about this survey and/or my personal data?
- Contact Ipsos MORI:
firstname.lastname@example.org with “20-001851-01 EIB Group Survey” in the email subject line.
20-001851-01 EIB Group Survey
Market and Opinion Research International Limited (Ipsos MORI)
3 Thomas More Square
London E1W 1YW
- Contact European Investment Bank:
EIB Group Survey
Data Protection Officer
European Investment Bank
98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer